WE PROUDLY INSTALL MUELLER METAL ROOFS
Choose an Eco-friendly Roof
Deep East Texas Roofing & Construction proudly source metal roofing materials and components from
Mueller Steel Buildings, located in Nacogdoches, Texas.
For more than 85 years, Mueller has served generations of satisfied customers. Today, there are so many reasons to choose a Mueller metal roof. It adds a gorgeous and distinctive touch to your home, with unique roofing panel types, attractive trim profiles, and your choice of more than 30 designer colors – from Marine Green to Patriot Red, from Mansard Brown to Hawaiian Blue. The innovative paint systems ensure a fresh and vibrant look for decades, with paint warranties up to 30 years. Plus, the “cool chemistry” of these roofs can give you significant energy savings. Since Mueller metal roofing is much stronger than traditional roofing materials, it delivers greater protection from hail, wind, and rain.
Choose an option below to go straight to Mueller's website and learn about the metal roofing options they offer.
The Metal Roof Benefit
Click on the tabs below to discover the many benefits of a metal roof!
With Mueller roofs, you can choose from a wide variety of attractive designer colors.
Metal roofs last longer than both composition roofs and wooden shingles.
Mueller roofs offer superior protection from wind, hail and fire.
Mueller offers limited paint warranties up to 30 years. Your roof will look fresh and vibrant for decades.
Because of their high-tech coatings, Mueller roofs may help lower your air conditioning and heating bill.
Insurance companies may offer discounts up to 35% for homes with Mueller metal roofs. Check with your insurance agent to see if you qualify for these savings.
Install your metal roof and then forget about it. It will hold its own for years to come.
The recycled content of steel in metal roofing is much higher than the recycled content in asphalt shingles. Plus, because a metal roof weighs less than shingles, it can often be installed directly over your existing roof. This saves you time, money and energy by avoiding a complete roof tear-off.
Mueller roofs include a limited warranty, up to 30 years! Click here to learn more.
The Installation Process
At Deep East Texas Roofing & Construction, we hold a high standard when it comes to installing a metal roof:
- We use synthetic underlayment under the metal panels, not tar paper. This prevents tar footprints from being tracked onto your new roof.
- We use an upgraded trim package called the “Residential Trim Package”. Although more difficult to install, it adds a clean, elegant look to your metal roof.
- We install putty and foam under the metal, sealing your roof from water and wind, as well as insects and debris.
- We use drills with clutches and carefully install each screw to avoid overtightening, which can cause leaks.
- We use screws long enough to penetrate the right amount of wood to properly secure each panel.
- We take time to “box” the corner trim. This adds a more professional appearance, preventing the underside of the roof to be seen.
- After we install your roof, we make several trips around the house to ensure all trash has been disposed of. We then run a large magnet on wheels to collect stray roofing screws that may have slid off of the roof.